What she said! This is my lust list for May 18′. Details below on all elements.
- The Quick Flick This is my new secret weapon for fast, easy, sharp and most importantly EVEN winged eyeliner. I LOVE doing my make up but wings have always been a sticking point for me. Well now I can literally stamp the wing (the pack comes with a stamp for the L eye and the R eye) and then use the other end to fill in the line along the lid and sharpen if needed. Simple! Seriously anyone can do it.
- Kookai Francesca Jeans While I do get annoyed at Kookai for only going up to a size 12 (that is cut for a size 8), there is no denying their jeans are on point! These exposed button fly, ankle grazers are HOT. Pushing me to lose the last 5kg post baby so I can eventually call them mine. Note: You will find me weekly in their dressing room trying to do them up…one day, one day!
- Helena Lace Shirt – Forever New Not one to shop at Forever New this beauty was in the shop window and I couldn’t go past. Pairing this effortlessly with jeans for winter, the lace details gives this little white blouse just enough interest to pull it out of ‘basic’. With a vintage twist I can see myself living in this for both work and play.
- Prince of Wales Check Jacket – CUE This jacket is fire! Actually let’s be clear, CUE’s entire winter collection is fire, but if I had to pick one piece this would be it. It’s the perfect mix of boyfriend and tailoring. Made from a stretch prince of wales check from Europe, this tailored double-breasted jacked has a relaxed fit and features metal buttons and pocket flaps. Cuff the sleeves, throw on jeans, a white shirt and Vans for the day, and swap to heels for night. PERFECTION!
- Sierra heels – Tony Bianco Tony and I have a long standing love affair, and these are no exception. The square toe is what it’s all about at the moment overseas, so I’m going to jump on board now before I look like a follower ;).
- Glycolic Scrub 14% – Skinstitut My skin is loving my twice a week Glycolic scrub. Clearing and fresh! It offers controlled skin exfoliation, assisting in skin renewal using invigorating jojoba beads to buff the skin surface, efficiently removing clogging oils.
- STILA – Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow in Smoky Storm. I absolutely love these liquid eyeshadows. I have a small collection of them happening at the moment, but my favourite colour from the collection has got to be Smoky Storm. I use this effortlessly by popping a small amount in the corner of my eye, with just thick black lashes, and a fresh bronzed face. If you want to make it bold, use across the lid, or on half the lid with your other eye shadows of choice.
- YCL Jewels Constellation Choker Not much to say about this except I have wanted it to adorn my neck for a long time and am still waiting…hint hint hubby! Stunning, simple and well made (in Australia). I love this brand and have many of their pieces, they are keepsake, wear daily jewels.
- MIMCO Linger Mini Pouch This bag is so beautiful, so OTT and I love it! Covered in touchably soft faux fur (let’s be kinder to animals) this petite pouche is as much fun to carry as you’d imagine. The adjustable shoulder strap means you can carry it as a cross-body bag or shoulder bag. Sadly this bag will remain on my lust list for a while as this working mamma needs a sensible bag first, but come the sales…look out!
I would love to know what you are lusting over this May, so I can find new pieces to add to my ever growing list!